iran food + hospitality 2018 with more than 487 exhibitors from 12 countries
More than 487 exhibitors from 12 countries present all of their latest food & beverage products and food service equipment at Iran’s leading trade show.
The exhibitors come from Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Lithuania, Pakistan, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey.
Seven national pavilions at iran food + hospitality 2018
A large number of seven national pavilions is present at iran food + hospitality 2018. Here are the supporting institutions:
- Brazil – Embassy of Brazil in Iran
- China – Various partners
- India – ITPO India Trade Promotion Organisation
- Italy – ITA Italian Trade Agency
- Lithuania - Lithuanian Meat Processors Association
- Spain – FIAB Spanish Federation of Food and Beverage Industries
- Thailand – Embassy of Thailand in Iran
- Turkey – Turkish Exporters Assembly
25th iran agrofood: 1,118 exhibitors from 29 countries occupy the entire Tehran International Fairgrounds
Due to the latest political developments, Iran is once again making the headlines. The 25th iran agrofood, however, will be carried out as planned, especially as 1,118 exhibitors from 29 countries, including 25 official country pavilions, occupy the entire Tehran International Fairgrounds.
As in previous years, the organisers fairtrade and Palar Samaneh again expect well over 40,000 visitors to take part in the anniversary edition.